In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Rikki Payne – of AunteeRik.com about systems and productivity for solopreneurs. This is a topic that I come back to quite a bit because I receive a lot of questions about how to be more productive as a small or solo biz owner.
A bit about Rikki or Auntee Rik as she is known on the internet:
As the biz organizeher™, Rikki takes business owners from stressed & shrinking to cool, calm & collecting their coins, through tightening up processes, policies, and productivity. She is also the creator of the Biz organizer – business and operations planner which helps you develop and enhance your systems in 6 core areas.
Rikki is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to getting your business backend together. She shared lots of great questions to ask yourself in order to tighten up your business.
[3:48] – How Rikki got her start
[7:31] – Rikki’s productivity philosophy
[11:34] – Rikki’s favorite productivity tools
[18:09] – Systems that solopreneurs need to have in place
[22:52] – Common productivity mistakes that business owners make
[28:36] – Rikki shares why she created the biz organizeher™
[30:57] – Pimp Your Brilliance Action Challenge: 3 tips to boost your productivity if you’re new to working at home
- The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage by Daymond John
- Powershift: Transform Any Situation, Close Any Deal, and Achieve Any Outcome by Daymond John
- Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Myer
- Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today by Lisa Nichols
- Walker Gems: Get Your A$% Off The Couch by April Walker
CONNECT WITH RIKKI
Website | Instagram | Twitter