Ever thought about quitting your job to pursue running your side hustle full time? Well this week’s guest Amber Wright of TalktoAmber.com has recently made the transition.
Amber is a communication expert, speaker, and public speaking coach. Her specialty lies in helping entrepreneurs find their voice on-stage, online, and on paper. Once described as a teacher with many classrooms, her effervescent personality and inspiring nature make her a favorite among corporate to collegiate audiences across the country.
In this episode, Amber shares how she made the transition from college professor to full time business owner, the steps she took to prepare for her new journey and she even gives us a few tips about how to find your voice.
- How Amber made that transition from full time college professor to full time entrepreneur
- The thing that has surprised her the most about working for herself
- How she helps her clients navigate finding their voice
- The money question
- Advice for attending conferences or events and connecting with people
- Amber’s challenges and keys to success
PIMP YOUR BRILLIANCE ACTION CHALLENGE:
- Know that your gift is somebody else’s struggle
- Be willing to free someone else from their struggle by using your gift
- Don’t be afraid to use your gift
[clickToTweet tweet=”‘I’ve always been really clear about how I can use where I’m at as leverage to doing what I really want to do which is running my business.’ @talktoamber” quote=”‘I’ve always been really clear about how I can use where I’m at as leverage to doing what I really want to do which is running my business.’ “]
- The Perfect Find by Tia Williams
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
CONNECT WITH AMBER:
Website | Instagram | Twitter
CONNECT WITH THE SHOW:
Follow @starchasersonly on Instagram
Follow @PimpYourBrilliance on Instagram
Get Show Merchandise- keepchasingthestars.com/shop