This is the final episode of 2018! I can’t believe we are staring down a shiny new year already.
I believe strongly in closing out the previous year in order to fully embrace the year ahead. So I thought would be fun to reflect on some of the highlights of this past year, as well as talk about areas that could use some improvement.
Curious about what my top 5 things are for 2018? Press play and give this episode a listen.
This Episode Is Broken Down Into 3 Parts:
- My top 5 highlights of 2018
- Less than stellar things that happened
- Where we’re headed
- Ep. 39: Behind The Scenes Of My Creative Process- How I Created The Fear Guide
- Minisode #3: Podcasting- The Good, Bad, And Overwhelming
- Minisode #9: The Nuts And Bolts Of Manufacturing A Product
Now I want to hear from you. What are your top 5 highlights of 2018? Where do you feel you can improve in 2019?