Have you ever dreamed of selling your own physical products?
I’m talking t-shirts, pillows, mugs, leggings, art prints, and phone cases- The options are endless.
Guess what?! It doesn’t have to be a dream.
You can get started selling physical goods in under a week with a minimal investment through the magic of print fulfillment companies.
Generating passive income is all the rave online right now. What do you do if you don’t have a super awesome course or eBook idea lined up? My solution is to use physical products as a passive income stream.
Physical products make excellent passive income generators because you can use a print fulfillment company to handle all of the time-consuming parts like product printing, order fulfillment, and shipping. Most print fulfillment companies have a low start-up investment, no inventory (it’s print on demand) and they will drop ship your products.
Selling physical products isn’t just for big businesses. It’s for anyone who wants to expand their brand beyond the online world.
Are you ready to start selling physical products as a passive income stream?
THIS WORKSHOP COVERS:
SETTING UP SHOP
We’re going to start with the basics of setting up your eCommerce shop. This portion of the workshop will cover:
- What to look for when choosing an eCommerce platform + fulfillment company
- Creating shop policies to protect yourself and set customer expectations
- Shipping best practices
- How to brand your packaging
- Resources to start your shop with a $0 budget
Plus a step by step walkthrough of how to connect your shop to your fulfillment company, setting up shipping rates and customizing your theme to match your branding.
GETTING THE GOODS
Now that you’ve set up shop it’s time to create the goods that you will sell. This portion of the workshop covers:
- Understanding the artwork guidelines for your products
- How to ensure the best print quality
- Creating and writing product listings (what information you must absolutely include)
- How to create realistic product mockups
- What to look for when checking the quality of your product samples
Plus a step by step walkthrough of how to upload your product designs to your fulfillment company and creating mockups.
MAKING YOUR SHOP WORK
Finally, you’ve got the shop and the goods now it’s time to share it with the world. This portion of the workshop will cover:
- The top 5 ways to market your shop
- Creating community around your products
- Resources that I use to manage my shop
- Best practices for making the customer experience a bit more personalized
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hey, Star Chaser! I’m Monique. I’ve spent the last 7 years online designing and selling physical goods- everything from t-shirts, jewelry, books and day planners. It’s safe to say that I love sending things to people. I created this workshop to help you eliminate the learning curve and get your online shop up and running in as little as a week. The best part is that I’m going to take you behind the scenes and give you a glimpse into how you can sell physical goods without the need for expense inventory.
When does this workshop start?
The workshop will be recorded live on July 30th. Afterward, the recording will become available for replay making it a completely self-paced workshop- you decide when you start and when you finish.
How do I access the workshop?
After completing your purchase, you’ll receive an email with details of how to login to the workshop classroom. Remember, the workshop will not be available until July 30th.